Another thing that struck me was the question how my parents show their love for me… I was stumped… I know that they love me but im not sure how they show it… I just know period… and then when he asked me how I show my love to them... I had a ready answer of helping them out in the store… when I said that it made me realize that we mostly see what we do and forget what other people do for us… it made me feel so ungrateful: ((
And then there was what class have you most enjoyed?? I said psych because my teacher was kalog; ) hhe he then asked who my teacher was… so I said kirby chua and unfortunately he is a good friend of my counselor and he wrote kalog beside sir chua’s name… and I was suppose to say that he was the one who exposed me to the most sexually oriented class I have ever took and that he is a very liberal teacher and don’t forget weird… thank God that I didn’t: ) in the most inspired teacher I told him Ibarra since she was the only teacher who actually “inspired” me to study in advance lol and the one who least inspired me was my English teacher.. the counselor was shocked when I told him about the month when my teacher didn’t talked or taught us anything and just gave us worksheets to answer… hhe and I forgot to add my LS teacher and then my calculus teacher and my physics lab teacher….
Tuesday, August 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment