Monday, August 23, 2004

guidance 1

Guess what… I have an IQ of Superior!!! I was like no kidding!!! lol I can’t believe it: )

Anyway I learn about that when I went to a guidance interview… it started out pretty awkward... I would just answer with a yes or no … he asked about all sort of stuff from my yearly qpi to the family life to my goals and as cow prints here have coined non existent love life lol…

Well, my counselor asked me if I am currently in a relationship which was obviously with a no hhe then he asked if I ever liked someone in Ateneo… so I thought of J.. and the list of questions and my answers are..
What is your current relationship??? We are still friends

Do my parents know about him?? No…(hell no..)

What did I see in him?? Nice, religious???, and gentleman… it is pretty hard to find a guy who is still a gentleman.. (hhe the counselor was guy and he agreed)

What do my friends think of him??? I told him na my friends thinks that he’s nice din: ) (where could you find a guy that is so nice??)

What do I feel about my friends’ comments??? This question was hard.. I paused so long and just answered happy... (what was he expecting me to say??)

What are the things we have in common?? I said nothing.. (really can’t think of anything)

Differences??? I said belief and the counselor was confused so I said that he is a catholic and im a protestant… and race (syempre sa important stuffs..)

What do I want for our relationship?? This was weird...i didn’t even need to think about it… I told him that I want us to stay just as we are. The counselor wrote yet after my sentence and I corrected him saying ever… am not sure why I answered that way... I mean it just came out and it sounded right… until now I am still thinking why maybe because I don’t like him na: ) or im afraid of complications…

funny as it was.. it really made my day: )

1 comment:

ferrari said...

nope... buti nalang i thought that he would asks me about the story i wrote or something...