and im not happy about it....
i want to go to school....
never would i have thought that i would hear that resentment against school holidays....
but it's my last day if school... in my whole life... and the coup plots ruined it..
Damn this would be the last "NO CLASSES" day for me... i cant believe im going to be an unemployed statistics in a week....
it seems that im not the only one ranting about the no classes... parang lahat ng seniors gustong pumasok... hhe maybe for different reason lang nga..
Friday, February 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hhe..our defense was postponed din.. until further notice
kakainis.. it would jumble up my sked..
oo nga noh! I didn't realize that that will be the last classes that I'll have. ever. huhuhu
Pero I had orals in the afternoon (which was not postponed), so it was actually benefitial - more time to study.
Pero still, awww..
Post a Comment